HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM LUNO IN NIGERIA
WITHDRAW MONEY FROM LUNO: Another well-known crypto exchange platform that is well-liked in Nigeria is Luno. It has extensive capabilities for more seasoned traders in addition to a straightforward layout that is ideal for newcomers. Luno provides secure storage alternatives and facilitates purchasing and trading. What makes them special is that they focus their resources on providing services for their user for a very limited range of cryptocurrencies. Chief among the cryptocurrencies offered by Luno for trading include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, USDC, XRP, Litecoin, Chainlink, Uniswap, Cardano, and Solana.
WITHDRAW MONEY FROM LUNO
First, if you want to buy cryptocurrency from luno, you first verify your account and once you’ve verified your Luno account to Level 2 or above, you can use vouchers to fund your NGN wallet. When you want to make a deposit, you’ll first buy a voucher and then redeem it on Luno. Once redeemed, Luno will add the funds to your NGN wallet. From there, you’ll be able to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, USDC, XRP, Litecoin, Chainlink and Uniswap through the Instant Buy function on their mobile app, as well as on their web exchange platform.
Due to the restrictions on deposits and withdrawals on Nigerians which came into effect some time ago, Luno has created a new option to deposit and withdraw using vouchers. To take advantage of this, you must first ensure the KYC information on your Luno account is Level 3 or above. This is necessary to ensure your security and that of your funds. You must also have the latest version of the Luno app.
After doing the above, follow the steps below;
How to withdraw from Luno
- Go to your NGN wallet, and select WITHDRAW.
- Select the CREATE VOUCHER button, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and select NEXT. You’ll see the withdrawal and amount fee. Select CONFIRM.
- Enter your Luno PIN. Your voucher details will be sent via email and SMS.
- Select the REDEEM VOUCHER button. Choose the bank you want to withdraw to.
- Enter the voucher number from your email or SMS. Then select REDEEM VOUCHER
- Lastly, enter the six-digit code sent via email and SMS. The withdrawal will reflect in your bank account within minutes.
Yes, it is that simple and straightforward. Although, if you want an even easier method, you can proceed to sign up on DartAfrica, which is a super-fast, reliable, and very easy-to-use platform to convert your cryptocurrency into fiat instantly. All you need to do is complete your initial sign-up and update your profile with all the necessary information to ensure you have a seamless transaction every time you make use of the web application.
The unique thing about DartAfrica is that they don’t hold any of your cryptocurrency, they just help you to convert it to fiat and deposit it directly in your bank account. To make use of the DratAfrica web application;
How to Trade on Dart Africa
- Log in to your already-created account and click on Sell Coins.
- Select the cryptocurrency you wish to sell (ETH, USDC, USDT, BUSD, BTC). Note that the minimum amount you can sell is $20. This automatically calculates the amount of coin you will need to sell and the amount you will receive in NGN.
- After you click Sell Coins Now, instantly a wallet address for the cryptocurrency you wish to sell. All you need to do is copy the wallet address or scan the barcode with your Luno wallet and transfer the required amount to DartAfrica.
- When you’re done with the step above, proceed to the DartAfrica dashboard to see your trade ongoing. After 2 block confirmations, your fiat is deposited into your DartAfrica account and you can instantly withdraw that into your bank account within minutes.
The goal of which the decentralized network upon which cryptocurrencies are built, is to enable people of all kinds to be able to attain financial freedom in all senses of the word. “A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.” (whitepaper). Should the need arise for you to make use of your local fiat, there are already amazing platforms like DartAfrica, Luno, Binance, KuCoin, Bitmama, Quidax, etc., and a lot more that has made provision for you to easily do that.